Paper Plate Earth Painting
This craft is great for younger kiddos because it’s *mess free*— which is a selling point for me any day.
What You’ll Need:
• white paper plates or circles cut out of white paper
• green paint
• blue paint
• gallon sized ziplock bags
What You’ll Do:
• Start by squirting little piles of each color of paint in several spots all around the paper plate or paper.
• Next, insert the plate into the ziplock bag and squeeze most of the air out before closing it tight.
• Your kids can now “paint” all over the plate without it getting on their hands, clothes, or your house! Your finished product will look just like the ocean and land masses on earth!